Thursday 13 April 2023

LAUTECH would have been located in Iseyin !

Dr. Fadare Nureni

If not for fate, LAUTECH would have been located in Iseyin. 


All the town's and cities bid for it and Iseyin People for the first time, came out and donated generously to the cause. Every adult contributed. How it went remain fresh in my memory, it was during the period of the fund raising that I lost my dad precisely December 1st, 1989. 

The story is long but today, I'm compensated and consoled that a branch of the University is domiciled in Iseyin. Tell those children of indomie generation that LAUTECH is our collective property and all our fathers paid their price including supreme price for it to come to fruition. 

No comments:

LAUTECH: PROMO holds appreciation walk for Makinde

Aare Babajide Oniyo Earlier today, I joined the Progressive Movement of Oke Ogun (PROMO) on a solidarity and appreciation walk for the Gover...